3.12.2012

Jenn P.'s Full Wall Photo Collage


I've seen several similar looks on Pinterest with either white frames or an eclectic mix of frames.  Since I have black accents in my living room, I wanted to do a collage wall with black frames and red accents to go with my room.  


I got together all my black frames, and even spray painted a few other frames black.  Then I cut out newspaper copies of each frame to get the spacing correct without having a ton of holes left in the wall.  



I taped the newspaper "frames" to the wall and rearranged them until I had the perfect set up.  Then I put in my nails, removed the newspaper and hung my frames.  



It's not as perfect as I would like, but my husband won't allow me to put 10 more holes in the wall in order to move things a half inch this way or that.  I still have a couple small touches to add, but I think it looks pretty good!  :)  


I hope you've been (p)Inspired!  



-Jenn P. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment